See below for frequently asked questions regarding the AWS AI & ML Scholarship Program.
How do I know if I am eligible for a Nanodegree Program certificate?
- Upon submitting and passing all your projects within the timeline of your track, you will be eligible to receive a certificate.
Are there any required documents to receive my certificate?
- Once you finish all of your Nanodegree projects, you will be prompted to:
- Upload a copy of your governmental ID, Passport, or Driver’s License along with a photo of you through the Netverify system so that your identity is verified.
- Complete the reflection survey in your classroom.
How can I issue my certificate?
- Once you have completed all of the required projects for your track, a "Graduate" button will activate and appear in your classroom. Once you click on this button, you will be taken to a new page called "Graduation Checklist" where you will be given instructions on completing the graduation process.
How will my name be written on the certificate?
- Certificates will be issued based on the name provided in your classroom. You can edit your name from inside your Classroom settings BEFORE graduation but not after. Please make sure that the first name and last name displayed in your Classroom settings appear in the way would like them displayed on your certificate. The name displayed on your certificate name cannot be changed after graduation.
Can I get a hard copy of my certificate?
- Udacity only provides graduates with a digital copy of the certificate. However, you can always download and print your certificate, if you wish!
How can I prove that I have graduated?
- Once you graduate, there will be a "View Certificate" button under the “Completed” section on your classroom homepage. There, you will find a unique link to share your verified graduation certificate. This is a publicly viewable version of your graduation certificate that can be shared with employers and recruiters as well as any of your social media outlets. Your certificate will provide your graduation date as well as the title of your track as proof of completion.