If you have a general question about using Udacity, your account, enrolling in a Nanodegree program, or payments, then you can get help in one of four ways.
- Check out our FAQ.
- Check out our Twitter @UdacitySupport
- Please chat with us by clicking on the chat icon in the lower right corner of this webpage. Live chat is available Sunday-Saturday.
- Submit a help ticket here. Please sign in to Udacity and submit a support ticket for the fastest response. You must have a Udacity student account in order to submit a support ticket.
Questions about Nanodegree coursework
If you have a question about what you are learning in your Nanodegree program or need help with a project, then there are two ways to get support:
- Check out the Knowledge Q&A portal for answers to common questions.
- Contact our course advisors. Visit the Nanodegree overview page you are interested in where you will see a chat popup on the bottom right corner to get in contact with a course advisor. Our advisors are available from 2:00 AM - 8:00 PM Pacific Time (10:00 AM - 16:00 GMT) to assist you.
Please note that advisors are not available in free courses.