See below for frequently asked questions during the Application phase of a Scholarship Program.
For program-specific FAQs and information, please view the FAQs for the specific program in the Help Center.
I have applied to the Scholarship program, how will I know what the status of my application is?
- Applicants who have been selected to participate in Phase 1 of the Scholarship program will be notified via email.
I applied to the Scholarship program and I have not received my application decision email yet, what do I do?
- If you have not received an email from Udacity regarding your Scholarship application decision, there are a few things we recommend checking before writing in to us:
- Please check the Scholarship landing page (the webpage with program information and the application link) for specific timeline information. Typically, decision emails are sent out 3-5 days before the Phase 1 start date.
- Emails and deadlines are in PT (Pacific Standard Time Zone), so your decision email may not have been sent yet if you are in a different time zone.
- Please check the email address you provided in your Scholarship application. Your application may have been submitted from the email id in your default browser settings rather than your Udacity registered account.
- Please check your SPAM or Promotions folder. Sometimes, emails get filtered into the wrong inbox.
- If you still don’t see the email, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
If I change my mind about which track I want to pursue, can I change my selection on my application?
- If the Scholarship program offers more than one learning track, applicants must choose their preferred track and can only apply once. Make sure to select the track you are most interested in. Due to the integrity of the selection process, we cannot provide track changes once the application has closed.
What Scholarship Programs are available to me/how can I remain updated about upcoming Scholarships?
- If you’d like to learn about scholarship programs, kindly visit our Scholarships Page and sign up to get notified. Please fill out the information requested under the “notify me” section.
- Generally, all current and upcoming Scholarship programs are listed on the webpage and updated with more information regularly.
- Each Scholarship program tab has a 'Learn More' option which takes you to the program specific webpage which holds all the information and FAQ regarding the program.
If I was not accepted into the Scholarship Program, can I submit a request to be reconsidered?
- Unfortunately, due to the high number of qualified applicants we receive, we are not able to process requests for reconsideration. If you are interested in future Scholarship opportunities please visit our Scholarships Page and sign up to get notified. Please fill out the information requested under the “notify me” section.